Thursday, February 12, 2015

Guest Posts

Hello everyone. There are devotee sights devoted (No pun intended) to disabled men the same way my site and the excellent DevGuide Site are devoted to women. Now ALL the fiction sites featuring disabled men that I have seen have guest posts. So if you want to submit a story to me to post on the blog feel free just make sure it meets the requirements below. Understand that I can edit posts for length, language, or even refuse to post stories. You can send it to my email (devoteeblogger@gmail.com) or post it in the comments below one of my stories.

Requirements:

Must be typed into the body of an email.

Anyone who partakes in sex or sex related activities can't be underage.

A name or user name must be provided so I can credit the author. Or you can stay anonymous but I need to know you want to do that.

No necrophillia, pedophillia, Anthropophagy, in story rape, self harm for sexual pleasure, zoophillia, and zoosadism.

Once again the email is devoteeblogger@gmail.com. I may not get back to you right away if you submit a story but this blog has gotten many views since DevGuide put it on their site so your stuff would be read. Thank you.

DevoteeBlogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment